Nature documentaries are always really cool because they show these insanely graceful and majestic animals who can grab food or evade predators with amazing agility. Things happen so efficiently and smoothly, it's actually pretty peaceful to watch. However, not all animals embody elegance fit for the Discovery Channel.
Here are 12 animals who take a hilarious tumble, accompanied by the thoughts that were most likely going through their heads.
1. "It's right there, I just need to hop over and—dang it."
2. "I'll just get settled in and... nope."
3. "Okay, okay. Be cool for the camera."
4. "I am like a lion stalking prey across the Savann—AHHH my face!!"
5. "I'm gonna do it! I'm—well, I'm over."
6. "I'm just gonna hop up here and, wait, nope. I'm not gonna do that after all."
7. "Pools are the best! Why didn't I get one of these sooner? Crap. Pools are tricky."
8. "Just a short hop through this window and... not a window."
9. "Pretty relaxing little day, I think I might—OH MY GOD DUDE, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"
10. "Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod! Whew! Made it!"
11. "I'll just sneak up on it reeaaalllyy quietly and—there goes lunch."
12. "You come say that to my fa—oomph."
Like this? Share it!