10 Dogs Who Will Be Heroes Forever
1. That time a dog smelled cancer.
2. When this Reddit user was almost killed by a bull.
3. When this girl was saved by a dog who later drowned.
4. A woman who couldn't smell a gas leak, but a dog who could.
Two months ago, Cramer adopted Clobberhead from the local chapter of Greyhound Pets of America.Cramer and her daughter call him Clobber and knew right away he was the right fit."It was just one of those things where (we knew) this was our dog for sure," Cramer said.Recently, Cramer was home sick when Clobber started acting out. He was standing with his nose against the wall and when she took him out to get some air, he immediately wanted to go back inside."He pulled me back in the house, literally, and the minute I took the leash off he raced back up the stairs," Cramer said.
5. The hero dog who stopped an abusive babysitter.
6. Mason, the dog who died protecting his owner and three other dogs from a wolf.
Read the full story about Mason's life, and his final battle, here.
7. In Kazakhstan, a dog pulled its owner away from a moving train.
Unfortunately, the dog did not make it.
A dog was run over by a train moments after it managed to pull its drunken suicidal owner off railway tracks in the city of Karaganda in Kazakhstan, the Info-Tses news portal reported on Friday.The 48-year-old owner, who later said he wanted to commit suicide, drank a bottle of vodka and fell asleep on railway tracks on Thursday."Upon seeing the train, the dog started pulling its owner away… When train drivers saw the dog on the rail tracks, they used the emergency brake," said Aida Muldasheva, an investigator with the local transport police department.
8. An 11-year-old was saved during a cougar attack by this golden retriever.
Despite being seriously wounded, the dog survived. Check out the full story from CNN here.
9. The dog who did the Heimlech maneuver.
Yes, you read that correctly.
"The next think I know, Toby's up on his hind feet and he's got his front paws on my shoulders," she recalled. "He pushed me to the ground, and once I was on my back, he began jumping up and down on my chest."
Read the full story here!
10. The dog who lost its snout.
Check out how it happened in the full story from San Francisco Gate.
Of course, dogs aren't always the ones doing the saving.
Share this with your fellow dog lovers!