We all know we shouldn't put animals in constricting onesies, but we do it anyway, because, well, it makes our pets look so darn adorable, and even they can't seem to resist loving the soft material — as hard as they try. Because even if they think pajamas are a kind of straight jacket, at least they are a straight jacket of love.
Here are just a few hilarious and adorable animals in pajamas with what appear to be conflicting emotions.
1. I'm just so comfortably uncomfortable, and I don't know what to do about it.
2. I'd be mad about this if I could stay awake.
3. Are you sure this is what I'm supposed to wear to bed?
4. Oh jeez.
5. These jamies are so soft and constricting at the same time — It's hurting my brain.
6. We don't know if we should run to bed or run away.
7. Accepted defeat.
8. OK fine. If I HAVE to wear pajamas at least my human knows my style.
9. They have stars on them, so whateva.'
10. I hate that I love it.
11. Running away from the owner that dressed us like this.
12. I just couldn't fight the comfyness anymore.
13. How do I get out of this straight jacket of love?
14. Stop telling me to act natural for the camera, please.
15. The least you could have done was leave my hair alone.
16. I'll wear it for my mom. But that's it.
17. "Hey, ladies. You like these pajamas?"
18. This is what conflicting emotions look like.
19. I'm just too comfortable to fight it anymore.
20. What the hell am I even doing?
21. I'm more OK with this than I thought I'd be.
22. My mind's telling me no. But my body, my body's telling me yes.
23. I never thought I'd hate being comfortable so much.
24. I don't think this is natural.
25. I'm semi-OK with this as long as I can either get out of these immediately, or go to bed right now.
26. I'm too young to know I hate wearing jamies.
27. Just leave me alone, or let me sleep. Pick one.
Like this story? Click the button below to share!